Wednesday, March 17, 2010

How To Brew the Perfect Cup of Tea

I enjoy green tea and, as it's supposed to be healthy for you, I'm trying to drink more of it. My biggest problem is brewing the tea. It seems to take forever for the water to boil and I'm never sure how long I'm supposed to steep the bag. My girls, always trying to make my life easier, helped me this morning figure out how to make the perfect cup of tea.

1. Fill tea kettle with water, set on stove, and turn on stove.

2. Run to see what all the screaming is about. Give blankets back to proper owners, dry tears.

3. The water should be boiling by now. Put tea bag into cup, pour water over.

4. Run to see what all the screaming is about. Find each girl their own Tinkerbell magic marker coloring book and pink marker. Set girls down at opposite sides of table.

5. Your tea is now perfect. Remove tea bag, pick up, and sip. Still a little hot.

6. Run to see what all the screaming is about. Stop Ella from tearing up her sister's art work.

7. Return to tea, which has now cooled to the perfect temperature. Enjoy. Preferably with some ear plugs if you actually want to finish the cup.

1 comment:

  1. Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

    I have two girls and the little sister is only 7 months old so we're not there yet but on our way. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog